Pool Hours and Rates
NOTE: Atlantic Pool lap swim hours are listed below. First come, first served (no reservations). A social distancing area is available. Lane sharing must be agreed upon before entering the water. Locker rooms are open, including showers.
Current lap swim hours at Atlantic Pool (as of August 24th):
- Monday through Friday from 6:00-8:30am and 12:00-5:00pm
- Saturday from 9:00am-2:00pm
- Sunday from 11:00am-2:00pm
Atlantic Kiddie Pool is open.
- Days/hours: Monday-Friday from 12:00-5:00pm; Saturday from 9:00am-2:00pm; Sunday from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Limit of 15 people in Kiddie Pool area per hour.
- Social distancing required.
- Limited pool deck furniture available (patrons may bring their own).
- We ask that families limit their visits to the Kiddie Pool to 1 hour per day.
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- No charge for children 3 years old and under.
- Kiddie Pool closes for the season on November 1st, 2020.
To view the Parks & Recreation Department's swimming pool hours and aquatics programs schedules for the 2020-2021 fall/winter season (August 24th, 2020 through February 28th, 20201), please click on the following link:
Fall/Winter pool and programs' schedules
Please note during winter months:
Although the Atlantic Pool is heated, it will be covered and closed to swimming when air temperatures are below 350 F. During business hours, you may call 904-310-3350 ext. 1 for the status of pool closure. You may also click on the weather icon on the Parks & Recreation homepage for the official weather.
Daily Rates and Monthly Passes
(City Resident Verification Card required for City resident rates)
Daily admission: $3 City residents / $5 Non-City
10-days' pass (use as needed): $30 City residents / $50 Non-City
1-month pass/individual: $30 City residents / $38 Non-City
1-month pass/couple: $50 City residents / $63 Non-City
1-month pass/family: $65 City residents / $81 Non-City
4-month pass/individual: $90 City residents / $113 Non-City
4-month pass/couple: $150 City residents / $188 Non-City
4-month pass/family: $195 City residents / $244 Non-City
12-month pass/individual: $225 City residents / $281 Non-City
12-month pass/couple: $375 City residents / $469 Non-City
12-month pass/family: $488 City residents / $610 Non-City
For a list of rates for Pool-Fitness Combo passes (use of Atlantic Pool and Atlantic Fitness Room or Peck Gym Weight Room/Cardio Area), click on the following link: Pool-Fitness Combo Passes
All fees above may be paid at the Atlantic Recreation Center or on-line at www.cofbparksandrec.us First time users must create accounts.