Pool Hours and Rates
NOTE: Atlantic Pool lap swim hours are listed below. First come, first served (no reservations). A social distancing area is available. Lane sharing must be agreed upon before entering the water. Locker rooms are open, but showers remain closed.
Current lap swim hours at Atlantic Pool:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6:00-9:00am and 1:00-3:45pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00-9:00am and 1:00-5:00pm
- Saturday from 9:00am-2:00pm
- Sunday from 11:00am-2:00pm
- Download the following flyer for more information: Atlantic Pool schedule effective June 22nd
Atlantic Kiddie Pool is open.
- Days/hours: Monday-Friday from 1:00-5:00pm; Saturday from 9:00am-2:00pm; Sunday from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Limit of 15 people in Kiddie Pool area per hour.
- Limited pool deck furniture available (patrons may bring their own).
- We ask that families limit their visits to the Kiddie Pool to 1 hour per day.
To view the Parks & Recreation Department's swimming pool hours for the 2020 calendar year, please click on the following link: (swimming pool hours will be posted when pools re-open at full capacity)
To view our Aquatics Programs brochure, please click on the following link:
Please note during winter months:
Although the Atlantic Pool is heated, it will be covered and closed to swimming when air temperatures are below 350 F. During business hours, you may call 904-310-3350 ext. 1 for the status of pool closure. You may also click on the weather icon on the Parks & Recreation homepage for the official weather.
Daily Rates and Monthly Passes
(City Resident Verification Card required for City resident rates)
Daily admission: $3 City residents / $5 Non-City
10-days' pass (use as needed): $30 City residents / $50 Non-City
1-month pass/single: $30 City residents / $38 Non-City
1-month pass/couple: $50 City residents / $63 Non-City
1-month pass/family: $65 City residents / $81 Non-City
4-month pass/single: $90 City residents / $113 Non-City
4-month pass/couple: $150 City residents / $188 Non-City
4-month pass/family: $195 City residents / $244 Non-City
12-month pass/single: $225 City residents / $281 Non-City
12-month pass/couple: $375 City residents / $469 Non-City
12-month pass/family: $488 City residents / $610 Non-City
For a list of rates for Pool-Fitness Combo passes (use of Atlantic Pool and Atlantic Fitness Room or Peck Gym Weight Room/Cardio Area), click on the following link: Pool-Fitness Combo Passes
All fees above may be paid at the Atlantic Recreation Center or on-line at www.cofbparksandrec.us First time users must create accounts.