The following documents provide applicable information for any leasehold development on the Airport including the process, requirements, standards, and applications.
- Airport Ground Leasehold Development Process Airport
- Ground Lease Policy
- Application for Airport Commercial Lease or Airport Operating Permit (Aeronautical or Non-Aeronautical)
- Application for Airport Non-commercial Lease
- Architecture and Building Design Standards for Development on the Airport
- Minimum Standards for Commercial Aeronautical Activities
- Airport Rules and Regulations
The Airport has land available for lease for aeronautical/non-aeronautical development on the north side and the east side of the airport.
Current Annual Land Lease Rental Rates:
- Aeronautical Land Lease Rate – $.20 per sq/ft.
- Non-Aeronautical Land Lease Rate – $.35 per sq/ft or as appraised.
Any commercial aeronautical operation using the Airport requires a leasehold with the Airport or a permit from the Airport. Such operations are either a FBO (Fixed Based Operator) or SASO (Specialized Aviation Service Organization). All commercial aeronautical operations must meet the Airport's Minimum Standards.